Associated Retail Pharmacy
Partner with Us
MedRev Pharmacy Services works relentlessly to grow an organization committed to performance excellence through diligent effort, responsible behavior and a firm resolve to conduct our business.
We have embarked on a path of steady growth, adding new partner pharmacies each year, through both Acquisition Partner and “greenfield” start-up strategies. We continue to seek like-minded entrepreneurs who are looking for “a better way” to grow their pharmacy business in franchise model.
How we support our local Partner Pharmacies is critical to our effectiveness and success as a leader in our industry. Simply put, we exist to help our Partners grow and flourish independently in their local markets. Our operational and risk management strategies assist our Partners in achieving outstanding, sustainable levels of service, efficiency and profitability. Our business model empowers them to take the lead in determining how best to serve their customers and markets.
MedRev Pharmacy Services skilfully leverages the knowledge and experiences of a national network of professional colleagues for the benefit of our customer facilities and their residents, and of our entire community. Our business model works – it affords our Partners the time they require to nurture their client relationships, provide excellent service, lead and manage their teams, grow their business, and balance their work and life commitments from day to day.
We Offer Full Service, Custom Management Solutions in our Franchise business model for our associates partners:
- Access to group purchasing discounts due to economies of scales
- Cost guarantees and risk sharing
- Inventory management
- Industry experienced professionals
- Ongoing pharmacy and management support
- Manage and train pharmacy staff and/or management staff
- Pharmacy continuing education
- Assured profit growth rate
- Formulary development and management
- Regulatory compliance
- Automation feasibility
- Improved operations- efficiency and effectiveness
- Improved outcomes- operational and financial
- Predictable and guaranteed pharmacy costs
- Lower overall cost
- Better formulary and inventory management
- Improved patient safety and outcomes